2. Dark Leafy Greens: Full of anticancer compounds, vitamins and minerals. Contains folic acid to help prevent neural-tube birth defects, antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin C, fiber, and anticancer compounds beta-carotene and lutein. Try spinach, collard greens, kale, turnip greens. Eat raw or lightly cooked. Use in salads and stir-fry.
3. Bran Cereal (or other rich source of wheat bran): Prevents constipation, is a potent anticancer agent, prevents polyps, may fight breast cancer by diminishing estrogen supplies. Mix in with your other cereals, make bran muffins, sprinkle on salads, mix into casseroles, even eat out of hand with a mix of raisins and nuts.
4.Yogurt (low fat, with live cultures): Supplies calcium to prevent osteoporosis, boosts immune function, fights bacteria, has anticancer properties, may prevent yeast infections. Make fruit and yogurt smoothies, top vanilla yogurt with fresh fruit and granola, use on baked potatoes instead of sour cream.
5. Green tea:Mounting evidence supports green tea's cancer fighting properties, most likely due to it's anti-oxidant content. Boosts metabolism and aids in weight loss or maintenance. Drink your green tea either with or without caffeine, either hot or iced. Most studies showing the weight loss benefits of green tea were designed with green tea being consumed with meals.
References: thank you toSue Gilbert at yourtotalhealth.com for the information
If you want the next Newsletter to contain the worst foods you can eat then please e-mail us.
CONGRATULATIONS TO our Patient of the month:
November patient of the month: LORRAINE
We will give you your gift on your next visit and CONGRATS!
Each patient of the month was rewarded because of the following:
-kept their appointments as advised under their treatment plan in order to get better
-referred others to get better with Chiropractic and Massage
- followed through with home exercises and/or nutritional instructions to stay healthy
I will keep these newsletters short and sweet so you can get the point at a glance!
Thank you for reading.
If you have follow up questions or suggestions for the next newsletter then please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Please feel free to forward this to family or friends.
yours in health,
Dr. Weisz, D.C.
Chiropractical Solutions & Massage
Click here: http://www.drweisz.com
Call: 773 - 598 - 5851
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments
**The best way to maintain health is to eat well, exercise, get regular Chiropractic adjustments for alignment and to maintain a healthy nervous system as well as Massages to maintain a healthy muscular system.
Feel free to pass this along to any friends or family:
1 Hr Massage and Health Consultation (*1st time visitors only).
$35 one-hour Massage & Consultation
*1st time visitors only
2 Easy steps to schedule your appointment:
1. Email email@example.com with your name, phone #, & best 2 times/days M-Sat.
Within 12 hours you will receive a confirmation email. You can also call to make an appointment.
2. Show up and enjoy your Consultation & Massage for $35!
Your consultation and one hour massage is tailored to reduce stress, decrease muscle tension, and promote healing.