Sunday, November 9, 2008

DR. WEISZ’s SUCCESS STORIES from Chiropractical Solutions in Chicago

DR. WEISZ’s SUCCESS STORIES from Chiropractical Solutions in Chicago

Your condition is probably listed below.
We hope someday you have a chance to share your Testimonial too!!

“Dr. Weisz is the most caring doctor I ever had. I never really felt like any of the other doctors I went to cared about me as a person, but he really showed that.

I remember that a few hours after my first visit, Dr. Weisz called me to see how I was feeling. That was when I realized that he cared about me as a person and that I wasn’t just another patient. That experience has always stuck with me, and I always tell people about it every time I talk about Dr. Weisz. I suffered with Neck pain, Mid back pain, Low back pain, pain in both hands, wrist pain, and forearm pain. All the little things he did made me feel really positive about myself, and I believe that positive thinking accelerated my recovery. He is the most genuine, sincere, and honest doctor I’ve ever had. Even if there was another doctor that knew more about my condition, I’d rather see him because he always made sure I left his office with a smile.

Thank you Dr. Weisz.

Jay P. Chicago, IL


I have been using Dr. Weisz as my chiropractor for a few months now and couldn’t be happier with the service I receive. I started going for neck and lower back pain and my life has almost been pain free since. The office is always pleasant, and the atmosphere there is very serene. They are always flexible with there schedule and are warm and friendly. I was very skeptical about seeing a chiropractor but am glad I decided to go with an open mind. You couldn’t find a nicer place to go if you tried.

Debbie R. Chicago, IL

“Dr. Weisz, I know that I have thanked you in person for all that you have helped me with in improving my health, but I felt though I did not express enough of my gratitude and I wanted to take the time to do that. The accident I had with my ribs put a huge strain on my back, which was already in bad shape from my scoliosis and reversed curve in my neck. After spending almost a year going to tons of doctors and excessive physical therapy and not getting any better, I was really beginning to lose hope that I was never going to be able to get my back into a condition where I could maintain it and not be in pain. I am so thankful that right when I was ready to really give up and start taking pain killers, I was able to find you. You immediately gave me hope with your positive attitude and I really felt at ease with how thorough and concerned you were right from the beginning. It was very difficult for me to be going through all of this alone given that I am at school halfway across the country from my family and I wanted you to know how appreciative I am that I know that you sincerely care about how I am doing. The way that you have helped me is exactly why I hope to someday be a chiropractor myself.

Also I wanted to thank you for the unexpected relief that I have been getting with my acid reflux. I have not taken my medicine for a month now and I had really anticipated that I was going to have to be on my medicine for the rest of my life. I am only 21 years old and I was on a really high dosage of medicine to keep me from having to get surgery and it is extremely exciting that I may not have to go down that road. Once again thank you for all that you have done for me, you will always be in my prayers.

Daniella D. New Jersey

“I had annoying back, neck, and shoulder pain. Everything I did seemed to aggravate the pain, like sitting, driving, sleeping, and it made everyday living a chore. Chiropractic care has provided such a relief, especially with driving and sleeping! Waking up in the morning is now actually tolerable.”

Arelis R. Chicago,IL

“My main problem was lower back pain. My muscles were extremely tense and it caused everyday discomfort at work,driving, and during athletic activities. After Chiropractic care I have felt AMAZING! The muscle tenderness decreased quickly, movement became more fluid, and I am now working on building strength through my whole back. YES!…I would recommend another to see Dr. Weisz!!

Lindsey D. Chicago,IL

“My main problem was plantar fasciatus. Every step was painful and I had problems walking. After Chiropractic care I felt Wonderful! Dr. Weisz has a professional approach, is very reassuring, and has an amazing touch. He treats you by first explaining the problem, what approach/treatment he is administering. Frankly, I was cured with the treatment he provided much quicker than I anticipated. Dr. Weisz is a true “cut above”. I would absolutely recommend another person to see Dr. Weisz and felt he is the best of the best.”

David D. Chicago, IL

“My main problem was a slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th vertebrae and pain between my back and down my left leg. I could not sleep or walk hardly at all. After Chiropractic care, the problem seemed like it never happened. Of course! I would recommend another person to see Dr. Weisz.”

Ed. W. Lincolnwood,IL


For more Success stories go to www.drweisz.com

No comments: