Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chiropractical Solutions & Massage Posture Makeover

This is one of our first videos produced so please e-mail comments as we would love to improve future videos. Thank you!

CLICK HERE to Watch (it is only 4 min 48 sec):

http://www.screencast.com/t/YNg23wdvQ

E-mail drweisz@drweisz.com with your suggestions.

Below are the details on the video:

Chiropractical Solutions & Massage Posture Makeover

Chiropractical Solutions & Massage in Chicago presents a way to help decrease aches and pains by improving your posture. Sitting, standing, or laying down is 100% of our day so this will explain how we can improve posture to help with aches and tension in the body.

For further questions e-mail us at drweisz@drweisz.com or visit http://www.drweisz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and contact information!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable massage professionals. I used it to find them for my body relaxation. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local massage professionals. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Chicago Massage Therapists | Massagers - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds